Friday, August 12, 2011

Could this mean that he likes me?

There is a guy I've known since middle school who I kind of like, though we haven't started talking regularly until about a month and a half ago when we were paired up to do an English project together (we just finished our sophomore years in highschool). We are in almost all the same classes and interested in the same music, movies, websites, etc. We both suck at public speaking and we are both AP students who procrastinate terribly. Whenever we speak, we seem to be on the same wavelength. He also sits closer to me than he does to other girls, and I'm the only one i've ever seen him actually pick on (in a funny/cute way). At first I just thought he thought of me A's a friend; but today I was informed that he noticed that I was not Marching in a parade on Saturday (we are in marching band) and asked one of my friends where I was and how I was doing (I haven't seen him or talked to him in 2 weeks since school got out... He's been on vacation and therefore not at marching practice). Apparently he was blushing pretty badly... Could this possibly be a sign that he likes me? I'm not very familiar with this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment