Thursday, August 11, 2011

HOMEWORK PROBLEM!!! Please Help!!!!?

You need to convince yourself to do anything productive in life. Just ask yourself why you should complete your homework, what is the big picture that you want to achieve. The answer might be something along the lines of "I want to get this HW done so I receive a better grade in the class, making my g.p.a. higher, allowing me to get into a good college and setting me up for a good career". Yes, that was long-winded and not necessarily a regular thought process, but you get the idea. Just talk yourself into doing it. Even reward yourself for getting things done. For instance, I can go on face book or (fill in the blank) If I finish my essay, etc. You get the idea. The main point I'm trying to make is that noone can really convince you to do something, you have to convince yourself, so convince yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment