Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love him but concerned about his intentions. Not getting any younger. Should I cut my losses?

Wow, I feel sorry for you an mad at him. How can he string you along, that's what he did. You were 27 an now 34. You need to find someone else now. You can still have kids, but hurry, go on a free dating site an find the man of your dreams. You have to dump this guy, who unfairly lied to you about having kids, it's not ever going to happen. I was like you, wanted to get married. I was 42 still no marriage an 53. I am now don't consider him my bf, only roommate. I tell everyone. He does too. I don't work . He is helping me, but when someone comes along in the daimg site. He knows. I'm gone an I won't look back. He is ok with that as he still don't want to marry me. You need to do the same an look for a future husband online, if he really love you he would of married you along time ago, if you had kids the oldest one would of been 7 years old, look how much time you wasted, don't waste any more time, go on plentyoffish.com dating site an Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment