Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dartmouth? Do you think I would make it?

I am going to be a senior next year and I was wondering if you think I even have a shot. I have a 4.0 in unweighted grades and a 5.0 in weighted grades. I am wanting to go into journalism. I am on the school newspaper and in the 7th grade i was inducted into the national honors society(And still am) I live in Arkansas. All of my core classes are AP. I have an excellent drive to work and I just really want to do something with my life and get out of ARKANSAS! Haha. But I am also an art student and I am in debate and like to help with set design in our fine arts program. On my ACT I got a thirty two and I havent take the SAT yet. Please tell me if I would even have a chance! OH! And I have lots of community service at our local schools and animal shelters. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment